He "Lonnie" Liu
Ph.D student (since 2009) and candidate (since 2013)
I do a little bit of everything: data center networks, network file systems, mobile phones, trusted computing, Internet measurement, Web security, software defined radios... Recently, I have been building a hybrid optical-electrical switch for datacenters.
- Email h8liu@(cs.)ucsd.edu
- Office CSE 3140
- Circuit Switching Under the Radar with REACToR,
- Software Abstractions for Trusted Sensors, , The Tenth International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications and Services (MobiSys),
- Verilogo: Proactive Phishing Detection via Logo Recognition, , UCSD Technical Report CS2011-0969,
- Click Trajectories: End-to-End Analysis of the Spam Value Chain, , Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium and Security and Privacy,
- On the Effects of Registrar-level Intervention, , Proceedings of the USENIX Workshop on Large-scale Exploits and Emergent Threats (LEET),
- Sora: high-performance software radio using general-purpose multi-core processors, , Communications of the ACM,
- SAM: Enabling Practical Spatial Multiple Access in Wireless LAN, , The 15th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (Mobicom),
- Sora: High Performance Software Radio Using General Purpose Multi-core Processors, , Proceedings of the 6th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI),
d8DNS crawling library and utility in go language.
ftree-visAn online Fat Tree visualizer. Try it out.
webhereSpawns a web server to access the current working directory.
ipechoA server that echos back IP addresses in TCP or HTTP.
godepPrints go language package dependencies.
gogfmConverts Github Flavored Markdown to HTML.
gobytesGenerates byte array presentation in Go language from a binary file.
e8A simple toy MIPS-like VM. Work in progress; email me if you want to help.
- Summer 2010 Intern, Microsoft Research Redmond.
Worked on Trusted Sensor
- 2008 - 2009 Intern, Microsoft Research Asia.
Worked on Sora
- 2009 - present
Computer Science and Engineering,
University of California, San Diego
- 2005 - 2009 B.S., Yao Class, Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Jacobs School Alumni Fellowship.
UC, San Diego
My hometown is Changchun. It snowed a lot when I was young.