He "Lonnie" Liu
Ph.D student (since 2009) and candidate (since 2013)
I do a little bit of everything: data center networks, network file systems, mobile phones, trusted computing, Internet measurement, Web security, software defined radios... Recently, I have been building a hybrid optical-electrical switch for datacenters.
- Email h8liu@(cs.)ucsd.edu
- Office CSE 3140
- Software Abstractions for Trusted Sensors,
- Verilogo: Proactive Phishing Detection via Logo Recognition, , UCSD Technical Report CS2011-0969,
- Click Trajectories: End-to-End Analysis of the Spam Value Chain, , Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium and Security and Privacy,
- On the Effects of Registrar-level Intervention, , Proceedings of the USENIX Workshop on Large-scale Exploits and Emergent Threats (LEET),
- Sora: high-performance software radio using general-purpose multi-core processors, , Communications of the ACM,
- SAM: Enabling Practical Spatial Multiple Access in Wireless LAN, , The 15th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (Mobicom),
- Sora: High Performance Software Radio Using General Purpose Multi-core Processors, , Proceedings of the 6th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI),
- Summer 2010 Intern, Microsoft Research Redmond.
Worked on Trusted Sensor
- 2008 - 2009 Intern, Microsoft Research Asia.
Worked on Sora
- 2009 - present
Computer Science and Engineering,
University of California, San Diego
- 2005 - 2009 B.S., Yao Class, Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Jacobs School Alumni Fellowship.
UC, San Diego
My hometown is Changchun. It snowed a lot when I was young.