- Mar. 13
- Here is a reference sheet [ps] with equations that I used in
class during the quarter that did not appear in the book or other
- Supplementary handout on k-means from Shapiro & Stockman:
- Mar. 11
- On the final exam you are allowed to bring a calculator and two
sheets of 8.5" by 11" paper with writing on both sides. For example,
you can bring your note sheet from the midterm plus one more.
- Mar. 6
- Homework #8 posted; due Mar. 13.
- Supplementary handout on
optical flow/Lucas-Kanade from Trucco & Verri (4 pages): 1 2 3 4.
- Mar. 5
- Solutions for Homework 5 submitted to soft reserves.
- Feb. 27
- Homework #7 posted; due Mar. 6.
- Feb. 21
- We have received approval from the academic senate office to have
a regular final exam during finals week, as originally planned. The
final will be in CSB 004 from 11:30am-2:30pm, Tue. Mar. 19, 2002.
- Feb. 20
- Homework #6 posted; due Feb. 27.
- Feb. 17
- Typo in Homework #5, Matlab Exercise 1(a): please reproduce figures 9(a,c) instead of figures 9(a,b).
- Feb. 13
- Homework #5 posted; due Feb. 20.
- Feb. 6
- Solutions for Homeworks 3 and 4 available at soft reserves.
- Feb. 1
- The midterm will be one week from Monday (on Feb. 11). The exam is
closed-book but you are allowed to bring a calculator and one sheet of
8.5" by 11" paper with writing on both sides.
- Jan. 30
- Homework #4 posted; due Feb. 6.
- Homework #2 solutions submitted to soft reserves.
- Jan. 24
- Jan. 23
- Homework #3 posted; due Jan. 30.
- Jan. 22
- Jan. 18
- Homework collaboration policy changed; groups of up to three
students can now turn in a single assignment. See Grading and Course Policies.
- Jan. 16
- Homework #2 posted; due Jan. 23.
- Jan. 14
- Typo corrected in Matlab Exercise 5(b) in Homework #1.
- Jan. 10
- Typos corrected in Matlab Exercise 4(a,b) in Homework #1.
- Jan. 9
- When contacting us by e-mail, please put the term "CSE 190" in the subject line.
- Homework #1 posted; due Jan. 16.
- Jan. 7
- Grading and course policies posted on main web page: please read
carefully and contact me or Josh if you have any questions or need
- ACS computing account slip: if you did not
pick one up at the beginning of class, please contact Josh.