- June 9
- The final exam is on Friday June 11 from 7pm-10pm in HSS 2154.
- For the final exam you are allowed to bring two 8.5" by 11" sheets of paper with writing on both sides.
- May 27
- May 17
- I will hold supplemental office hours Thursday May 27, 11am-12noon.
- May 5
The final homework deadline has been extended by one week; it is now
due Monday May 31.
- April 30
- There will be no class the week of ECCV'04, May 10 and 12.
- On Tuesday May 4 the office hour will be 3-4pm instead of 2-3pm.
- April 7
- ezplot.m is a handy way to plot lines and conics. (Thanks Smriti.)
- April 5
Yes, you can use the functions maketform.m, imtransform.m, etc. for HW1 problem 7c.
- March 31
- You are free to use getpts.m in problem 2a on homework 1. (Thanks Anthony Sarah.)
- If you are not already subscribed to the cse252b email list, please
fill out the form at http://graphics.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/cse252b.
(Thanks to Sameer for setting this up.)
- Here is an interesting webpage on the ``purported use of optical devices by early Renaissance painters.''
- March 29
- The grading and course policies are available on the main
course web page; please read them carefully and contact me if you have
- Please sign up to co-scribe a lecture. The latest signup sheet is here. Email me your top 2-3 choices of dates.