- Dec. 3
- HW8 is now due on Friday in class instead of Weds.
- Friday's class (Dec. 6) will be a review session for the final.
- Last year's final is available here for you to study.
- Nov. 25
- My office hours on Tues. Dec. 3 have been moved from
2-3pm to 2:30pm-3:30pm.
- On the final exam you are allowed to bring a calculator and two
sheets of 8.5" by 11" paper with writing on both sides. For example,
you can bring your note sheet from the midterm plus one more.
- Nov. 20
- There will be no lecture on Wednesday Nov. 27 (the day before
Thanksgiving). Homework #7 is still due that day at 3pm; please turn
it in to the box in AP&M 3216.
- Nov. 13
- The final exam will be on Wednesday, December 11, from 3pm-6pm in
Center Hall 105.
- Nov. 3
- There will be no office hours after the midterm on Nov. 4.
- Oct. 29
- As a reminder, review material on vectors and matrices, probability, and linear systems is available here (on the textbook website).
- Oct. 24
- Class time on Friday Nov. 1 will be devoted to Q&A on material
from the first half of the class, so please have questions ready.
- Last year's midterm is available here for you to study.
- Homework #5 will not be due until Wednesday of the week following the
midterm (Nov. 13).
- Oct. 14
- The midterm will be on Monday Nov. 4. The exam is
closed-book but you are allowed to bring a calculator and one sheet of
8.5" by 11" paper with writing on both sides.
- Oct. 11
- Solutions to the Matlab Exercises are posted on Josh's webpage.
- Oct. 2
- If you own the student version of Matlab and would like to get the
Image Processing toolbox as an add-on, it is available for download
Website. The cost is $59.
- Sept. 27
- Please join the class mailing list by sending
an email to email@example.com with the
body of the message as follows:
subscribe cse166 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please sign and return the Integrity of Scholarship Agreement form
to one of the TAs.
- Grading and course policies posted on main web page: please read
carefully and contact me or the TA if you have any questions or need
- ACS computing account slip: if you did not pick one up at the beginning of class, please contact the TA.