Aspect Browser: Aspect Emacs and Nebulous
Quick Start Feature
The Quick Start feature takes a list of file extensions and file names
and then collects the files that matches those names and extensions.
The files are searched recursively in the specified directory (default
is the working directory).
- In the Filename or Extension text field, enter a file
extension or file name. Click on ADD to add this search criteria to
the list above. You can add multiple files and file extensions.
- To scan other directories than the default working one, include
the absolute path of the other directories before adding the file
extensions or file names. See examples below.
- To remove an entry in the list, select it with the mouse and
- To quit and prevent Nebulous from scanning in new files, hit CANCEL.
- To make Nebulous start scanning for the files, click OK.
Example of File Entries
- *.java - Finds all *.java files in the working directory
and in all sub-directories.
- C:\another\*.java - Finds all *.java in the
C:\another directory and in all sub-directories beneath
- C:\another\Makefile - Finds all files named Makfile
beneath the directory of C:\another.
Last modified: March 25, 2002