Aspect Browser: Aspect Emacs and Nebulous
News March 20, 2002 - Aspect Browser version 2.10 is
available for download!
- Fixed up some minor bugs related to traversing aspect patterns
- Add some more traversing options
- The threshold for the number of nodes that must be hidden before
they are replaced by a hidden aspect folder can now be changed.
- [Linux] We have seen several non-fatal obtaining font errors, primarily
when starting up. Do not be alarmed because many other Java applications
do this in Linux.
- JDK 1.4 is not compatible with Aspect Browser at this time.
- When there are several aspects with the same pattern in different
workspaces, highlight and color management can get confused. To
avoid problems, avoid assigning different colors to aspects of the
- XEmacs does not work with Aspect Emacs.