Aspect Browser: Aspect Emacs and Nebulous
Add and Remove Files
- This dialog box allows you to create your own organization bins
or directory panels. These directory panels hold files and
each of these directory panels can be viewed in Nebulous by clicking
on the appropriate atlas tab.
- First create a director panel by entering a container name (no
spaces allowed) in the text field on top and then click ADD
- To add files to an existing directory panel, highlight the
director panel on the top list. The existing files in that
container should appear in the Files List in the bottom list.
- Click on ADD FILES to add specific files to the directory panel.
- Click on ADD PATTERN to add a file pattern. Wild-card
matching can be used here. For example: *.java or n[a-f]*.java
- If you want to scan a directory recursively, the container's
name has to be a directory path with a "*" appended at
the end of the path (ie:use\source\*). Then add the file names or
file patterns you want Nebulous to scan for recursively.
- Hit Done when you are ready to load all the files in. You can
come back here again to add or delete more files later.
Last modified: March 25, 2002