I’m a PhD candidate in Computer Science at UC San Diego under supervision of Shachar Lovett. I did my BSc in Mathematics and Computer Science at Sharif University of Technology, Iran.
I’m interested in additive combinatorics and its applications in theoretical computer science. Usually the problems I work on happen to revolve around pseudorandomness.
- Torus polynomials: an algebraic approach to ACC lower bounds with Abhishek Bhrushundi, Shachar Lovett, Sankeerth Rao.
- Pseudorandom generators from polarizing random walks ECCC with Eshan Chattopadhyay, Pooya Hatami, Shachar Lovett.
- Structure of protocols for XOR functions ECCC with Hamed Hatami, Shachar Lovett.
- Affine-malleable Extractors, Spectrum Doubling, and Application to Privacy Amplification ECCC with Divesh Aggarwal, Shachar Lovett.
- On the structure of the spectrum of small sets arXiv with Shachar Lovett.
- An improved Lower Bound for Arithmetic Regularity arXiv with Shachar Lovett, Guy Moshkovitz , Asaf Shapira.
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 148, 1-14.
Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 161 (2), 193-197.
email: skhossei (ât) ucsd (døt) edu office: CSE 4232