I am a first year PhD student at UC San Diego. My research focuses on machine learning, as well as its applications to systems, networking, and security. I primarily work under the guidance of Lawrence Saul. My CV.
I graduated cum laude from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a BS in computer science and mathematics. While there, I researched collective classification with Lise Getoor, sequence compression with Carl Kingsford, graph mining with Raj Sunderraman, and auction design with Mohammad Hajiaghayi.
- S. Hill, B. Srichandan, R. Sunderraman. An Iterative MapReduce Approach to Frequent Subgraph Mining. Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Biomedicine (ACM-BCB 2012) [preprint]
- Fall 2012: (TA) CMSC216: Introduction to Computer Systems
Honors and Awards
- Jacobs Fellowship 2013-2016
- Tony and Diana Chen Computer Science Scholarship 2012-2013
- John D. Gannon Scholarship 2011-2012