Main Character List for Hero-Cities Campaign
This is meant to be a reference to keep track of characters the players
have encountered (esp. for GM!). Copies will be available at each game;
you definitely aren't expected to memorize this.
Main player characters (in order of appearance)
Guest player characters:
- Elros, (Valentine), part-Janni elven sorceror, Isthar cult
- Faenor, (David), human druid/wizard, Caerfallin cult
- Zelan, (Ted), elven ranger, Ellander cult
- Calyps (Elias), human cleric, Sophia cult,
- Kithzin (Jai), githzerai monk
- Eille (Morgan), hobbit rogue/bard, Tomkins cult
- Wind (Jai), part-Janni elven sorceror, Isthar cult
- Tesla (Tom), dwarven rogue, Hikitami cult
- Bell (Josh), human paladin
- Cult and class: Raq, paladin (2)
- Michendon ( Dave), human fighter, Hillesa cult
- Dendrium (Leeann), doppleganger
- Zethis (Mike), githzerai monk
- Shadow (Zeke), human rogue, cult of Tomkins
- Sal (Rosemary), human fighter, Hillesa cult
- Link (Kuan), human paladin, Raq cult
- Nala (Alan), human druid, Enkidu cult
- Reubens (Jake), hobbit rogue, Tomkins cult
- Angelo (Tom), human paladin, Raq cult
Associates : hirelings, partners, companions,
Tula, Elros's cat familiar
- Mag, Faenor's riding dog animal companion
- Wyst, Faenor's sea eagle familiar
- Coneri, Faenor's dire wolf animal companion
- Ping, Bing, Spring, Wring: Zelan's animal companions
- Ferdinand, Eille's riding dog, later awakened.
- Jenser, Wind's air imp familiar
- Pietro the fisherman, loyal boatkeeper
- Lesiam the navigator, captain of the Goodberry
- Sir Rippick, explorer, client and later business
- Regos, enthusiastic fighter ``hireling''
- Sithar, unicorn comrade and client
Other major NPCs
Amanda the paladin, commander of Terminus garrison
Ambrosis, elven ranger, partner of Rapsel
Prof. Arshan, bronze dragon, professor, Faculty of
Tongues, Molosh University. Patron of the Pact Lands
Athama, rescued from Tyrol and the pirates
Azylla, the revivalist. Prof. Rolf's wife.
Bandero the satyr musician
Barens, Athama's brother, killed by Tyrol
Bigos, pseudo-dragon sorceror, negotiator on behalf
of the Outcast
Capt. Blight, fiend, former captain of the Hellspawn
Capt. Bloodpaw, fiend, pirate, provided transport
to Mechum's gang
Sgt. Borcal, the Vermillion Guard's first recruit
Chuamavar, dark elf sorceror, Nadolan's agent
Coogan, Athama's father, a wizard who possessed
magical scarabs of interest to Admiral Basilisk
Cormatis, merchant, smuggler and later pirate
Counsellors of Nasthula:
The council consists of:
Dalith and Yossim, villagers, hired PC's to protect
Dineol, human wizard, Molosh cult. Breeder of strange
hybrids. Party captured him before he could defect to
Army of Nasthula.
Doren, human wizard, Molosh cult. Old adventurer. His
daughter Lektrea began performing forbidden magic to
extend his life, later adopting the role of Orden the
Dorfan. Human paladin. Was restored to health by
party, and later became hostage to Hellspawn.
Elargo, Nadolan's butler, who was really a rakhasha.
Felga, Coogan's research partner. Rescued from
Fianna, human healer, cult of Beryl. Hired party to
get phoenix berries for Dorfan and Illidriel's treatment.
Flaqua, sahaugin leader. Party helped him take over
as warleader of his people, in return for peace treaty.
Prof. Frege, Faculty of Tongues, Molosh University.
Frost, Touch, Hawk, and Glare: pre-cult totemic
shamans, that were made into wraith guardians for
Geris, inventor of sympathetic magic applications
Greta Grublebum, aka Grima the Peddler. Hobbit
rogue/bard/avatar of Tomkins, master spy. Eille's aunt,
who successfully infiltrated Army of Nasthula. Became
responsible for an army of goblins after disasterous
battle with Drakogorgon.
Hawtor , Half-orc accountant. Greta's best agent.
Hellspawn, demonship. Made deal with party in
return for soul tokens.
The Ifrit. An evil fire being summoned to
neutralize the previous Lillend. Kept on ice in the
Winter Woods until freed by party.
Ilidriel. Elven Caerfallin cultist, cured of wasting
disease by party.
Isenel , Caerfallin cultist, spymaster for the Wedge
Capt. Jaram, smuggler and later pirate. Briefly
captain of the Hellspawn.
Jopulus, Yaga ogre cult, Greta's agent that betrayed
her. Later discovered and executed by Captain Kavis.
Kashedran, barlilith demon, mind-controlled Eille,
made deal with party to recover Nasthula's corpse and rod,
was betrayed before she could betray them.
Captain Kavis, Yaga ogre, commander of Fort Nasthula.
Kerney, Armory Gang bandit, used Sekret Raynebow.
Khatharth, troglodyte high priest, surrendered to
Lektrea: Real name of Orden the Crone
Baron Levonner. Human wizard. Paramour of
Silistar. Helped research light elementals, destroy Trollwatch.
The Lillend. A childlike being of immense power.
The Army of Nasthula brought her to this plane under false
pretenses, to study and use her tears.
Mechum , Yaga hag, led expedition to get formian
crystal in Pact Lands for Army of Nasthula.
Mikel, hobbit apprentice herbalist. Went with party
to Goat Island as phoenix berry expert.
Nadolan. Yaga hag. Army of Nasthula spy master, who
used party to investigate her superiors. She eventually
betrayed the Army, with the stated goal of forming her own
Nasthula. A demon assassin employed by Yaga. The
Army of Nasthula claimed to be led by Nasthula, but they
used illusions to maintain the ruse.
Product Control Unit 32, formian liason with party
Pythiax, shaman whose soul was transferred to a stone
head found by the party.
Rabigal. Yaga siren. Sent as negotiator. Killed
by party, later raised by the Lillend, and became
Rapsel. Human rogue, cult of Hikitami. Risk-taking
adventurer. She infiltrated Armory Gang.
Rhionne, druid/ranger, Enkidu cult. Former guardian
of Goat Island.
Prof. Rolf, necromancer with revivalist sympathies.
Silistar, half Janni, half elven sorceress, head of
the cult of Isthar in the Wedge. Controversial Janni
The Widow. Lich who partnered with Orden to use
the Lillend's tears. Wanted to preserve husband as
Yaga Thanatrix, the Death Witch. Shaman, betrayed the
Convocation. Same Yaga as that of legend?
- Lorel the siren, not met. Real name: Reath.
- The Shadowlord, deathlord, not met
- The Outcast, beastspeaker, made deal with. Real name
- General Kahn, ogre, saw at Officer Selection
- Archfiend , fiend, saw at Officer Selection
- Admiral Basilisk, met in Piratetown, when he arrested
- White Nanku, wyrmkin, saw at Officer selection
- Orden the Crone, hag, captured in the Widow's tower.
Real name Lektrea, daughter of Doren.
- Glaums the Red, red dragon, saw at Officer Selection