PhD in Computer Engineering, UC San Diego, 2013 - Current
- Specialization: Computer Systems and Networking
Technology Management and Entrepreneurism Certificate Program, UC San Diego, 2017 - 2018
- This is a one year MBA program designed for engineer entrepreneurs, offered by Institute for the Global Entrepreneur at UC San Diego.
M.S. in Computer Engineering, UC San Diego, 2013 - 2016
- Specialization: Computer Architecture, GPA:3.97/4.0
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2008-2013
- Majoring in Digital Systems, GPA: 18.39/20.00 (3.84/4.0)
- Minor in English
High School Diploma, Physics and Mathematics, 2004-2008
- "Allame Heli" High School (NODET), GPA 19.69/20.00
NODET is National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents
Y. Guddeti, R. Subbaraman, M. Khazraee, A. Schulman, D. Bharadia, "SweepSense: Sensing 5 GHz in 5 Milliseconds with Low-cost SDRs", USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), 2019.
S. Xie, S. Davidson, I. Magaki, M. Khazraee, L. Vega, L. Zhang, M. B. Taylor, "Extreme Datacenter Specialization for Planet-Scale Computing: ASIC Clouds", ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, Special Topics, 2018.
M. Khazraee, L. V Gutierrez, I. Magaki, M. B. Taylor, "Specializing a planet's computation: ASIC Clouds", IEEE Micro top picks, 2017.
M. Khazraee, L. Zhang, L. V Gutierrez, M. B. Taylor, "Moonwalk: NRE optimization in ASIC Clouds, or, accelerators will use old silicon", Proceedings of Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), 2017.
Here is my talk on this paper:
I. Magaki, M. Khazraee, L. V Gutierrez, M. B. Taylor, "ASIC clouds: specializing the datacenter.", Proceedings of the 43rd International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), IEEE Press, 2016.
M. Khazraee, A. R. Zamani, M. Hallajian, S. P. Ehsani, H. A. Moghaddam, A. Parsafar, M. Shabany, “A novel hardware implementation for joint heart rate, respiration rate, and gait analysis applied to Body Area Networks”, Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2013 IEEE International Symposium on , IEEE, 2013.
M. R. Homaeinezhad, M. Khazraee, M. Khazraee, "An Open-Source High Speed C++/MEX Framework for the Detection and Delineation of Long Duration Ambulatory Holter ECG Events: HSEDF", International Journal of Information Engineering, 2.1 (2012): 12-30.
- Teaching Assistant for Principals of Computer Architecture course
- Instructor for “Verilog” part of “Logic Circuits and Digital Systems” course (three semesters), recreated a new syllabus
- Member of design group for “Embedded Systems’ Laboratory”
- Revised lab experiments and instructions for “Structure of Computer and Microprocessors Laboratory”
- Computer Algorithms
- Web Programming
- I took responsibility for instructional and interior improvement in Microprocessor’s Laboratory, in which courses such as EE25723 (Microprocessor’s System Laboratory) and EE25776 (FPGA and ASIC Systems’ Design) were taught.
- IEEE International Symposium on Bioelectronics and Bioinformatics (IEEE ISBB 2014)
- IEEE International Symposium on Bioelectronics and Bioinformatics (IEEE ISBB 2015)
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (IEEE/ACM ToN, 2019)
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (IEEE TPDS, 2019)
- Fellowship for Technology Management and Entrepreneurism certificate program in Institute of Global Entrepreneurship, UCSD, 2017-2018
- Qualcomm FMA Fellowship, 2015-2016
- Fellowship for Ph.D. from University of California San Diego, 2013-2014
- Privileged project winner for “Biomedical signal processing and digital circuit implementation for wireless medical care system based on Body Area Networks (BAN)”, Electrical Engineering top projects competition, June 2012
- Scholarship for Minor in English, 2010-2013
- Ranked amongst top 0.1 percent in the Iranian Nationwide University Entrance Exam, 2008
UC San Diego
- Principals of Computer Architecture
- Parallel Computer Architecture
- Advanced Micro-architecture
- Operating Systems
- Computer Communication Networks
- Validation and Prototyping of Embedded Systems
- Advanced Compiler Design
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Principles of Programming Languages
Sharif University of Technology
- Advanced Computer Structure
- Embedded systems
- Data Communication Networks
- Computer Interface Circuits
- Principles of Biomedical Engineering
- FPGA and ASIC Systems’ Design
- Microprocessor Systems’ Design