Interactive Proofs, Zero-knowledge and Secure
- Oded Goldreich, Foundations of Cryptography, Basic Tools, Cambridge
University Press, 2001.
Cambridge University Press pointer,
- Oded Goldreich, Modern Cryptography, Probalistic Proofs and
Treats the theory of cryptography together with related topics on randomized
algorithms and proof checking.
- Oded Goldreich,
Foundations of Cryptography. A collection of notes, essays, and books in
the making on the subject of complexity-based theory of cryptography.
- Shafi Goldwasser and Mihir Bellare,
Lecture notes on
Cryptography. Notes compiled for a one-week summer course at MIT.
- Douglas Stinson, Cryptography Theory and Practice.
- Oded Goldreich, Silvio Micali and Avi Wigderson. Proofs that
yield nothing but their validity or all languages in NP have zero knowledge
proof systems. Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery,
Vol. 38, No. 1, July 1991.
- Mihir Bellare and Oded Goldreich.
proofs of knowledge. August 1992.