- Ryoko Amadee Goguen
- Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Computer
Science & Engineering
- Member, Meaning and Computation Lab of
- Dept. of Computer Science and
- University of California at San Diego
- 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0404, USA
- Note: This is a new building in a new
- Map and directions for
the new building.
- Email: ryoko-at-cs-dot-ucsd-dot-edu
Other Information and Links
- Brief Biography
- Information on our performance, The
Griot Sings Haibun on 28 October, celebrating the opening of the
California Institute for
Tececommunications and Information Technology building, in cooperation
with the UCSD Center for Research in
Computing and the Arts. The performers were: Bertram Turetzky,
contrabass; David Borgo, saxophones & flutes; Ryoko Amadee Goguen, piano;
Joseph Goguen, direction, poetry performance, and polypoem source; D. Fox
Harrell, Griot implementation and polypoem execution. Links to Program for the whole concert and Photo of participants in concert (plus
- Poster for solo recital Jazz,
Klassik, Pop, mit japanischer Aesthetik, Bremen, 10 October 2005.
- Pelican, Fish, Button website
- Photos from Jazz Concert for Jimmy Cheatham, 1
- Photo from Interdisciplinary Improvisation
Ensemble performance, 8 May 2005, led by Mark Dresser.
- Animation East and West, lecture
- Zero, Connected, Empty website;
- Time, Structure and Emotion in Music, to
appear, Keio University Special Lectures 2004-05.
- Recital in Verona, 25 August 2003.
- UCSD Music Library
schedule and UCSD Music
- UCSD Music Department
schedule and UCSD Department of
Powering Up / Powering Down conference schedule, at the Teknika Radica
- Homepage of Joseph Goguen
(C) Copyright 2006; all rights reserved.
Last modified: Sat Feb 4 20:24:07 PST 2006