PRG Technical Monographs
Abstracts of the following PRG Technical
Monographs are available online. Copies of the monographs can be ordered.
- A Categorical Manifesto, Joseph A Goguen, March 1989
- The Rewrite Rule Machine, 1988, Joseph Goguen, Sany
Leinwand, Jose Meseguer, Timothy Winkler, August 1989
- Indexed categories as a tool for the semantics of
computation, Andrzej Tarlecki, Rod Burstall and Joseph Goguen, August
- Order-sorted algebra I : equational deduction for multiple inheritance, overloading,
exceptions and partial operations, Joseph Goguen and Jose Meseguer, December 1989
- Four pieces on error, truth and reality, Joseph A Goguen,
- The dry and the wet, Joseph A Goguen, March 1992
- Proving correctness of refinement and implementation, Grant
Malcolm and Joseph A Goguen, November 1994
- Module composition and system design for the object
paradigm, Joseph A Goguen and Adolfo Socorro, January 1995
- Semantics of non-terminating rewrite systems using minimal
coverings, José Barros and Joseph Goguen, 1995
PRG Technical Reports
Paper copies of the following PRG Technical
Reports can be ordered from the
- Two examples in OOZE,
Antonio Alencar and Joseph Goguen. 1991, 21pp.
- OOZE with examples,
Antonio J Alencar and Joseph A Goguen. 1992, 27pp.
- An Operational Semantics for FOOPS
Paulo Borba and Joseph A Goguen. November 1994, 61pp.
- On Refinement and FOOPS
Paulo Borba and Joseph A
Goguen. November 1994, 28pp.
Return to my home page.