We have started pushing grades back to you via your GitHub repositories. Here are instructions for accessing those grades:
We have pushed your grade back to your GitHub repository. It is in a text file “GRADER.txt” in a git branch “homework2_graded” (or homework3_graded, project1_graded, etc). To view the file:
- Open github.com and navigate to your repository.
- On the page there is a drop-down button labeled with “Branch: master”.
- Click it and select “homework2_graded.”
- Click “GRADER.txt” in the files list to view the file.
Via Command line:
- git pull
- git checkout homework2_graded
- cat GRADER.txt