Welcome!I'm a Ph.D. student at UC San Diego working with Lawrence Saul, affiliated with the AI Group and Computer Audition Lab. I'm interested in musical applications of machine learning. Currently, I'm working on Bayesian modeling of symbolic and audio music. I
- My photography blog is now live: http://www.dianehuphotography.com/
- My paper on material recognition w/ Intel Research has been accepted for publication at BMVC 2011.
- Interning at Yahoo! Labs this summer with the Search Sciences team. See you in the bay area!
- Our paper on predicting file dependencies in large-scale software development has been accepted at NIPS 2010. For a short summary, check out the poster.
- Done with thesis proposal! Off to intern at Intel Research in Seattle this summer!
- I've added a new "notes" section to my Research page that includes more detailed derivations for some of my work.