- QuickSAN: A Storage Area Network for Fast, Distributed, Solid State Disks, ,
To appear in: ISCA '13: Proceeding of the 40th Annual International Symposium on Computer Architecture, Tel-Aviv, Israel, June 2013.
- Providing Safe, User Space Access to Fast, Solid State Disks, ,
ASPLOS '12: Proceeding of the 17th international conference on Architectural support for programming languages and operating systems, London, England, March 2012.
- Onyx: A Prototype Phase-Change Memory Storage Array, ,
Proceedings of the 3rd USENIX conference on Hot topics in storage and file systems, Portland, OR, USA, June 2011.
- NV-Heaps: Making Persistent Objects Fast and Safe with Next-Generation, Non-Volatile Memories, ,
ASPLOS '11: Proceeding of the 16th international conference on Architectural support for programming languages and operating systems, Newport Beach, CA, USA, March 2011.
- Moneta: A High-performance Storage Array Architecture for Next-generation, Non-volatile Memories, ,
MICRO 43: Proceedings of the 43rd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture, Atlanta, GA, USA, December 2010, pages 385-395.
- Beyond the Datasheet: Using Test Beds to Probe Non-Volatile Memories' Dark Secrets, ,
IEEE Globecom 2010 Workshop on Application of Communication Theory to Emerging Memory Technologies (ACTEMT 2010), Miami, Florida, 2010.
- Understanding the Impact of Emerging Non-volatile Memories on High-performance, IO-Intensive Computing, ,
SC'10: Proceedings of the Conference on High Performance Computing Networking, Storage and Analysis, New Orleans, LA, USA, November 2010.
- Gordon: An Improved Architecture for Data-Intensive Applications, ,
IEEE Micro 30(1):121-130, 2010.
- BlueSSD: An Open Platform for Cross-layer Experiments for NAND Flash-based SSDs, ,
Proceedings of the 2010 Workshop on Architectural Research Prototyping, Saint-Malo, France, 2010.
- Characterizing Flash Memory: Anomalies, Observations, and Applications, ,
MICRO 42: Proceedings of the 42nd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture, New York, NY, USA, December 2009, pages 24-33.
- Gordon: Using Flash Memory to Build Fast, Power-efficient Clusters for Data-Intensive Applications, ,
ASPLOS '09: Proceeding of the 14th international conference on Architectural support for programming languages and operating systems, Washington, DC, USA, March 2009, pages 217-228.