CSE 141: Computer Architecture (Summer 2011)
Instructor: Sat Garcia
Welcome to CSE 141!
All Course materials will be on moodle this quarter. Please go to
csemoodle.ucsd.edu and login.
If you are unable to login (after July 31):
- Make sure
you are enrolled in the class. You will be able to take make-up reading
quizzes if you enroll/gain access to moodle late but you want to
register as soon as possible to avoid falling behind.
- If you
are an extension student (from another university, professional, high
school student, etc.) make sure you register for an active directory
account first. You can register here. If you have
issues registering your active directory account, please contact ACMS.
registering for the class and registering (if necessary) for an active
directory account, please e-mail Greg, one of our excellent TA's, at
Basic Course Information:
- Instructor: Sat Garcia
- Office: TBA
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Tue 11a-Noon, Thurs 1-2p, by appointment
- Meeting times and places
- Lecture: MTuWTh: 9:30-10:59am in CENTER 216
- Discussion: Thurs 4-4:50pm in York 4080A
- Required materials
- Patterson & Hennessy, "Computer Organization and Design -- The Hardware/Software
Interface", Morgan Kaufmann, Fourth Edition