CSE 120 Nachos Multiprogramming Project Regrade Guidelines
As the primary point of the Nachos projects is to provide a learning
experience, you can earn up to half of the points that you missed by
correcting your project and submitting it for regrading. You should
complete the current project before attempting to correct previous
- Part 1 of Project 2 will not be regraded.
- Part 3 of Project 2 will be regraded for full credit. Do
not work on this part until you have completed and tested
everything from Project 3 and the rest of Project 2.
To submit code for regrading, please follow these guidelines:
- Create a file named REGRADE in code/userprog/. For each
part being resubmitted, include:
- A brief description of what you changed and how you changed it.
You need to write more than "I fixed this method." - say what you
changed to fix it.
- The relevant code and context that you changed. This will
generally be the entire body of the corrected method(s).
- The names of your test cases verifying that your code is
- Test programs: you must submit test programs for all code to be
regraded. Corrected code will not be regraded without corresponding
test programs. If you already had a test case that did not work
(because of a bug in the test), it is acceptable to correct that test
and use it as your test case.
- Submit your updated Project 2 code along with your code for Project
- I encourage you to come to office hours/lab hours to get help with
your projects (including parts being resubmitted).