CSE 223B Labs
We have set up a small cluster with 9 machines for you that you should use for all of the lab assignments. The machines are already
running the Hadoop services, namely the JobTracker, the NameNode, the
TaskTrackers and the DataNodes.
- sysnet74.sysnet.ucsd.edu: JobTracker, NameNode, TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet76.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet86.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet89.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet90.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet91.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet94.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet96.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
- sysnet97.sysnet.ucsd.edu: TaskTracker, DataNode
You will be sharing this cluster with other studnets in the lab, so you
might have to be a little patient while waiting for your jobs to finish.
You do not need to (and should not attempt to) format the file system or run
the Hadoop servers with the start-all.sh script---all the necessary Hadoop
servers are already running. In addition to the Hadoop services, Hadoop also
runs Web servers that provide stats to the different services and status of the
Map Reduce jobs.
You can visit the following URLs to see different
statistics for our Hadoop cluster.
These pages (in addition to the user logs) are useful when you're trying to
debug your MapReduce information.
Last updated: Tue Apr 30 13:22:18 -0700 2013