CSE 151: Introduction to AI: A Statistical Approach
Time and Venue:
Lecture: MW 5-6:20pm,
WLH 2204 109 Center Hall
Discussion Section: W10-10:50am, PETER 104 (starts from Apr 11)
Email: kamalika at cs dot ucsd dot edu
Office Hours: MW 3:30-4:30pm, CSE 4110
Email: abalsubr at cs dot ucsd dot edu
Office Hours: Th 3-4pm, F 2-3pm, B250A
Email: yuncong at cs dot ucsd dot edu
Office Hours: Th 4-5pm, B250A
- Homework 4 is now up. It is due Monday June 4, in class.
- Homework 3 solutions are up!
- Homework 3 is up! It is due by Thursday May 17th, 5pm, in the instructor's mailbox.
- Instructor office hours on Monday May 7th postponed to after class.
- Midterm 2 will be held on May 21, in class.
- Homework 2 is up! It is due by Thursday May 3rd, 5pm, in the instructor's mailbox.
- Homework 1 Solutions are up!
- There will be a review session 3-4pm on Friday April 20th, in the CogSci building Room #002.
- Homework 1 is due April 19th Thursday 5pm in the instructor's mailbox (on the second floor).
- Midterm 1 is on Apr 23, in class. The material covered is Linear Algebra and Probability Review, and Nearest neighbor classification. The midterm is closed book, closed notes, but you may bring a crib-sheet -- a single sheet of paper with notes on one or both sides.
- The lecture has moved to 109 Center Hall.
- Homework 1 is up. It is due in class April 18.
- No discussion section on April 4th.
- No lecture on April 4. We will have lecture on April 9th.