CSE 202 Spring 2011: Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Time and Venue:
MW 3:30-4:50pm, Center Hall 216
Email: kamalika at cs dot ucsd dot edu
Office Hours: MW 5-6pm, CSE 4110
Email: atsiatas at cs dot ucsd dot edu
Office Hours: TuTh 11-12, CSE B250A
- The final has been graded. The average is 90.4, the highest score is 114 and the lowest score is 62. You can see your graded final from 10am-noon on June 8 at CSE 4110.
- Practice Problem Solutions are up!
- TA Office hours on Tue May 31 moved to Wed Jun 1, 11am-noon at B250A.
- No class and no Instructor Office Hours on Mon May 30 (Memorial Day). Extra instructor office hours on Tue May 31, 5-6pm at CSE 4140.
- No TA Office Hours on Thu, May 26. Instead, extra instructor office hours on Thu May 26,
2:30-3:30pm 5-6pm at CSE 4110.
- Practice Problem Set 1 is up here !
- The final will be given out at the end of the last class on June 1st. It is due at 4pm June 3rd (we will announce where shortly).
- Alex's Office Hours on Thursday, May 19th, are from 12:30-1:30, in B275.
- A clarification for HW 3, Problem 2. Please assume that there are k people in the initial room s, and that you are given the value of k.
- Homework 3 is posted. It's due May 18 in class.
- The Midterm is on May 4 in class. The material covered in the midterm is Greedy Algorithms, Divide and Conquer, Dynamic Programming and Network Flows (upto Ford-Fulkerson, not including Capacity Scaling).
- Homework 2 is posted. It's due April 25 in class.
- Solution to HW1 posted.
- A hint for HW1, Problem 3: Think about who cannot go to the party.
- Homework 1 is posted. It is due
April 11 April 13 in class.