- Updated grade reports have been mailed out, and gradesource has been updated. Please check to make sure your scores are correct [/s, 6/13].
- Note: part3a.obe, part3b.obe, part2a.obe and part2b.obe are screwed up, and will be fixed and re-run [/s, 6/13].
- Note: the version of
proj2-tests.tgz is incorrect. The version used for grading your projects is in
public/part3c.obe [/s, 6/12].
- Codegen grades are in gradesource, and have been mailed. If you did
not receive a grade, please email cs131w6 ASAP. Test cases are
public/proj2-tests.tgz [/s, 6/11].
- Note that the final will be held in two separate locations,
Center 105 and WLH 2204. This page explains which room you
should go to.
- Final review notes are posted in the lectures area [WGG, 6/5].
- An additional final review session will be held Monday 7-9pm,
in Peterson 108. See you there [WGG, 6/5].
- Project 2 Turnin Procedure Posted [ssikand, 5/27]
- Grades are on gradesource [/s, 5/23].
- We are in the process of regrading several assignments due to the presence
of record variable declarations in the testcases. We should post revised
grades for those affected in a few days [WGG, 5/21].
- Help us break other students' projects -- we want your tests! (see
the web-board for details) [/s, 5/20].
- See the announcement on the webboard in Project 2 Announcements about a
small change to the spec [WGG, 5/19].
- Project 1 grades are posted on gradesource [WGG, 5/19].
- Project 1 test cases are avaliable in
../public/proj1-sp03-tests.tgz on ieng9 [/s, 5/19].
- Project 2 and some helper info is posted on the navigator bar [WGG, 5/5].
- Lab hours will be abbreviated this week [WGG, 5/5].
- If you need to establish a
Unix group for
your project team, please e-mail email@example.com with your team's
ieng9 e-mail addresses. BTW, it is often dangerous to directly share your
files. Consider using RCS or CVS (see links at bottom left) to get good
file version management [4/6, WGG].