CSE 121 Fa 2000 -- Lecture 14 -- Nov 9, 2000
- Reliability-induced writes.
- Log is a linked list of segments; segment structure.
- Role of segment checksum, SS_DIROPS, SS_CONT.
- The segment cleaner. Relationship with copying garbage collectors.
- The two available-space measures: total amount of space available
in the LFS versus the amount of space currently available for writing.
search CSE |
CSE home |
bsy's home page |
webster i/f |
pgp key svr
email@example.com, last updated Tue Nov 14 20:02:07 PST 2000. Copyright 2000 Bennet Yee.